Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Things I did at work to make $ for my employer



I made this bust of a guy wearing earphones from a ball of Super Sculpey, an eraser and a paperclip. I've been making things out of this same ball of super sculpey for about 8 months now. My friend Hatuey tells me that Super Sculpey is toxic and I shouldn't play with it everyday. Well I say to him this: If it's so toxic, then how come my urine is a healthy, clouded orange color with red swirls?






I was going to call this Star of David but...I probably won't. It looks like Pizza the Hut from Space Balls.

2 comments:

Righteous Porridge said...

mickey these star guys are awesome.

Matt Gifford said...

When you told me about this you didn't say that it was both hilarious and sure to make me jealous. It gives new meaning to shooting star.